The Accounts Receivable Supervisor is responsible ensuring that receivables transactions are accurately processed in a timely manner. This is a supervisory position, managing multiple accounts receivables personnel and taking responsibility for the work of the team.
Responsibilities and duties include, but are not limited to, the following:
• Bachelor’s degree in Accounting or related field.
• 5+ years of accounting or accounts receivable experience.
• Minimum of 3 years of supervisory experience.
• Strong advanced Excel and database skills, particularly related to large volumes of data, pivot tables and v-lookups to sort, group, and summarize data
• Demonstrated experience with developing internal controls and process improvement.
• Ability to form relationships and solve problems related to accounts receivable.
• Strong attention to detail.
• Desire to meet/exceed goals.
• Commitment to excellent customer service.
• Excellent written and verbal communication abilities.
• Ability to prioritize and manage multiple responsibilities.
• Ability to work with both internal and external customers.
Osiris Therapeutics, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer with a commitment to diversity. Applicants are considered on the basis of individual merit without regard to race, color, national or ethnic origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, marital status, veteran status, pregnancy, age, religion, disability, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law.