- Bachelor's Degree in Accounting (required)
- Certified Public Accountant (CPA)
- 5 – 7 years of Accounting experience
- Experience in the pharmaceutical industry a plus
- Experience in ERP systems
- Internal control compliance experience
- Ability to use advanced Excel spreadsheet functions and formulas to build and maintain models used for calculating and forecasting gross-to-net deductions.
- Experience at coordinating financial book closings and supporting audit requests
- Supervisory experience (preferred)
- Ability to work well under pressure
- Organized and able to meet tight deadlines
- Comfortable working in and promoting continued process improvement and change
- Strong verbal and written communication skills,
- Strong technical and analytical skills
- Ability to interact with all levels of personnel, including senior management.
Osiris Therapeutics, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer with a commitment to diversity. Applicants are considered on the basis of individual merit without regard to race, color, national or ethnic origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, marital status, veteran status, pregnancy, age, religion, disability, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law.